Monday, August 11, 2008

We didn’t have class three days completely, so I have a lot of things to write here.

On Friday, we went to Baltimore and rode Water taxi. I went to see baseball games for the first time, it was really exciting! The domed atmosphere was so nice.

On Saturday, I went to National Gallery of Art because I love art! (When I was in junior high school, I was member of the art club.) I saw Picasso, Van Gogh, and Gauguin and so on. I bought a postcard of Utrillo I like this artist. In the evening, I played volleyball so this was my three times I did! I couldn’t imagine I play sport so much in America!

On Sunday we went to the National Museum of Natural History. I saw so many beautiful jewelry, stone and minerals it was interesting! Especially blue stone was really nice, if I were a rich woman, I would buy these! Next we went to the top of the Washington Monument; this scenery was so good but many people also were here and these windows were small, so I couldn’t see so much. The Lincoln Memorial is really big. Before dinner, I played volleyball and basketball. We had a very good time.

3 comments:

Hiromi said...

Hello, Sanae!
What a long post! I'm sure it helps you remember what you did after coming back to Japan! (I guess it's a bit early to thinkg about?)

Nikki said...

sleepy,
I'm glad you enjoyed the baseball game so much. Also, it sounds like you loved the art museum. I didn't know you liked art so much. Do you draw your own art?

Nina Liakos said...

You have certainly been active--no need to worry about gaining too much weight while you are in America.

Did you see any paintings by Odilon Redon when you were at the NGA? He's my favorite.