Sunday, August 17, 2008

Back to Japan

Yesterday we came back to Japan. This two weeks program passed so quickly! I enjoyed spending time in Maryland so much :) Thanks to everyone; Nina, Heather, Nikki, Mike, Joe and AGU!

Some of us cried when we departure at the airport. But I hold back my tears because I wanted to say goodbye with smile and we can keep in touch with this blog!

I wake up at two in the afternoon. It was too late! Last night I called my mother, sister and father because I live a single in Kanagawa (My hometown is Kagawa, do you know?) so they worried about me. I must tell them about this trip. We experienced a lot of things so I think I can’t tell everything!

I’m going to keep my blog so if you read it and leave a comment, I’m very glad :)

3 comments:

Nina Liakos said...

Dear Sanae,
I read your first post from home with great pleasure! I am happy that you arrived safely. I didn't know that you have your own apartment in Kanagawa (did you know that Kanagawa and Maryland are sister states?). Is that very far from Kagawa? When will you see your family?

It's difficult to put an experience such as the one you have had into words so that those who stayed behind really understand it. Good luck!

I think you needed every minute of sleep. It might take a few days to catch up on your sleep and readjust to the time in Japan!

I will be delighted to read your blog posts whenever you write them, so keep posting! As Hiromi S. says, it's great practice for writing English. Chatting at Tapped In is also great practice, so mark your calendar for Sept. 27 at 11 pm (Tokyo time) and see you there!

A big Maryland hug,
Nina

Nikki said...

Sleepy!
I'm so happy that you made it home okay. It's also exciting that you've already written on your blog. I look forward to keeping in touch with you through the blog and email.

Mike said...

Sanae, I'm glad you got back to Kanagawa safely. I have some friends there, maybe you can say "hi" to them for me, haha. Also, I didn't know that you are from Shikoku!

I hope you get to see your family soon. Please come back and visit us soon!