Wednesday, August 13, 2008

This summer program is drawing to an end; we have only two days left. I have enjoyed spending time with this members so I want to stay in America longer than now:)

Yesterday’s listening and speaking class was really fun because we talked to each other about some topics and I like this type of class. I could communicate with partners in some extent so I was satisfied. But I think communication is really difficult in some situation for example listener and speaker don’t open their mind each other or one.

At lunch Sae, Kei, Sachi, Sahori and I ate Pot Berry, it tastes really good. I have been four times!

After that we went to Capital Building and White House. Capital Building was so great, but we could only saw White house from distant place so I wanted to see White House more closely. In addition we walked much, we were so tired but I ate dinner and recovered my splits.

3 comments:

Nikki said...

Sleepy,
Thank you for letting me do your hair in the metro yesterday. I think you looked wonderful!

Hiromi said...

Hello, Sanae! ^^
It's sad that the program is about to end... but let's think the opposite! You still have two days left! So, I hope you'll have fun with the rest of the program. :)

Nina Liakos said...

Hi Sanae,
We tried to schedule a White House tour, but it was not approved (by the WH). Since 9/11 it has been next to impossible to have tours there. But if you go to their website http://www.whitehouse.gov/ and click on History and Tours at the bottom, you can see it up close!

I am curious: do you have the same sandwich whenever you go to Potbelly's, or a different one each time? I remember how much the students in AGU2006 loved Potbelly's. It was their favorite restaurant, I think!

Did you mean that you recovered your spirits after you ate?