Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Since we came to Maryland, we almost always use computers to make blogs. It is really, really, really difficult for me!!! In listening & speaking class, we talked about Maryland university students study Japanese.

Lunch time, I and Sahori shared big ice cream and ate it together. This is biggest ice cream I have ever eaten! There were three different tastes, Fear the Turtle, peach and strawberry. It tasted very good so I was satisfied and full.

After lunch we attended class of Diplomatic History of the United States. The class was difficult but interesting, Heather and Dr. Marie Hallion gave us some sweets and tea. So I was happy.

Finally some of us played volleyballs and badmintons, it was really fun! We had a really good time.

4 comments:

Nikki said...

Hello Sleepy Sanae,
You were not too sleepy yesterday. It was so fun playing volleyball with you!

Nina Liakos said...

Hi Sanae,
I am sorry that blogging is frustrating for you. Let me help you to add links to your sidebar and photos to your posts tomorrow, okay? Ask me for help. Your blog is going to be a souvenir of your trip to Maryland, something you can come back to in the future to remember everything you saw and did and learned while you were here.

I can't believe you and Sahori ate that whole banana split at the Dairy yesterday! It was SO BIG! Can you believe that some people eat the whole thing all by themselves? (Imagine the calories!)

Nina Liakos said...

Sanae,
Remind me to help you with the title field in your blog settings!
Nina

Hiromi said...

Hello, Sanae! ^^
Blogging becomes very interesting and fun once you understand how the Blogger's website works, so please keep practicing! ^^

Also, eating icecream sounds very nice and it even makes me want to try! ^^