Tuesday, August 12, 2008

:-) FUN FUN

I am enjoying this summer program everyday. Yesterday we went to the Voice of America and listened to a presentation about American history and broadcast. It was interesting so I want to listen more long time.

At night, we went to Nikki’s house. Her house is so big and nice! I saw her high school days room; it was very, very cute!! After that Joe, Ayumi and I went to the backyard and found a hammock. One of my dreams is to lie down on the hammock so I was really happy because I did! It felt so good!

I played billiards, pinball and wii. It was really fun! This dinner was also very good; I ate hamburger, salad, potato salad, watermelon, sponge cake, nice dessert, and potato chips…all of them was delicious! Her cat is really cute! Thank you for inviting us. 

3 comments:

Nina Liakos said...

How wonderful that we were able to make your dream come true! I think everyone had a fabulous time at Nikki's house. Thanks to her wonderful parents for having us.

Hiromi said...

Hello, Sanae!
Talking about what you ate at Nikki's house makes me hungry! Anyway, it's nice that you enjoyed visiting her house. :)

Heather said...

Sanae,

I think that you should have a hammock outside your house someday. Actually, I visited Mexico once, and the hammocks were INSIDE and we used them to sleep in every night for two weeks!! Only hammocks--no beds.