Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Around Tokyo

Hello everyone :) I remember our staying in Maryland again and again. In fact, I miss America very much! (For example I want to eat American foods strongly because I love them.) Of course, Japanese life is also good!

Yesterday my mother and sister came to my apartment house. I had not seen them since my entrance ceremony so we have many things want to talk each other. Needless to say, I told about this trip but I couldn’t convey my feeling how enjoy I spent time in Maryland.

We went to many places today. At first we visited at Harajuku(I thought this town was a polished area at first. After I felt it was good old-fashion town. ), ate pasta in restaurant and shopping. I and my sister bought some accessories were reasonable prices! She knows about fashionable shops well because she has pinkeye. Next we went to Shibuya (There are many different people so I’m interested in this area.) and final destination was Ginza (It was really beautiful town!). We met our uncle and ate dinner together. It was a good time!

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Sleepy!
It sounds like you are enjoying Japan very much. Do you have any pictures from Harajuku, Shibuya, or Ginza? Since I've never been to Japan I am very interested in seeing what each of these towns are like!

Nina Liakos said...

Hi Sanae! You had a busy day. But what has pinkeye got to do with fashionable shops? I understand that Shibuya is where AGU's upper school is located, so you will be spending a lot of time there in a couple of years. Where is the campus you attend now?

I think it is very difficult to convey your true feelings about any trip abroad to someone who hasn't experienced it. But don't give up; keep trying!