Thursday, August 14, 2008

Today is the last days of this summer program! I will miss it, but I have enjoyed everyday so I also enjoy today :)

Yesterday we were taught about the Prange Library. This is all Japanese media after the war; for example books, newspapers, TV, radio and so on. It was interesting.

After that, most of us went bowling at the University of Maryland. I couldn’t play well, but it was really exciting! Everyone is good player. Surprisingly, I did a strike! We went to grocery store to buy our souvenir. It was really big supermarket. I bought some sweets.

At dinner I ate curry at the Indian restaurant. It tasted really, really, really good! I was so satisfied. I want to eat again! We played batting and putter golf. I went to batting center for the first time but it was so exciting!

I also enjoyed yesterday but I was really sleepy so went to bet soon.

3 comments:

Hiromi said...

Hello, Sanae!
Did you sleep well? I really hope you did! Hahaha. Anyway, it's good that you've enjoyed the program a lot!

I hope you'll come back to Japan safely! And please be ready for the heat wave! It's been very hot and humid here. :(

Nikki said...

Sleepy,
I will miss you very, very much. You are such a funny girl and I enjoyed hanging out with you these past two weeks. Please be sure to keep in touch!

Nina Liakos said...

Hi Sleepy,
It's 10:28 pm Saturday night in Japan right now (9:28 a.m. here). Are you sleeping?

You bowled a strike??? Way to go! Was it beginner's luck or are you a really fast learner?

I've scheduled a chat at Tapped In on Saturday, Sept. 27, at 11 pm Tokyo time. I hope to see you there!