Monday, April 6, 2009

Sophomore


Cherry blossoms are very beautiful, I went to see cherry blossoms sometimes. Hay fever is a problem for me but spring is nice:) 

I’m a sophomore from this April. There are a lot of things that I want to do or challenge especially recently. Study English every day (for instance prepare for TOEIC). I want to work well at part time job. I want to take classes I’m really interested in. German, Spanish, Korean and Chinese are also language I want to speak. Keep my room clean, cook better dishes… Of course I want to travel or stay in abroad.

Whatever happens, I wish I were enjoying my life. I believe everything I experienced become my power.

1 comment:

Nina Liakos said...

I hope you will enjoy your life too! :-)

Now I see that you must have begun your study of Spanish this year. I also loiked to learn different languages when I was younger. I studied Spanish, French, Russian, a little German, a little Croatian, and Greek. Good luck with your language endeavors!