Friday, April 3, 2009

Picture is wonderful :)


My friends and I were on this picture. I took it when we went to Auckland museum. We traveled together in New Zealand in a week. During travel, of course I took so many pictures but I don’t know how I show you my pictures because I’m not good at user of computer and digital camera. But from today it has changed!

Today was start of New Year in our university. After a long time I met a lot of friends (include them). They became all more fascinated girls! Some teachers explained to take courses. After finished, they visited my apartment to change each of our own pictures. I think you know I had to clean my room at yesterday’s night...

They understand use computer so I relied everything about that! In the end I could get her pictures and they also could my pictures. Thank you very much :) They are reliable friends!

Seeing pictures I gave myself up to memories of our travel days. I felt keenly how happy I got this special experience.

1 comment:

Nina Liakos said...

technology keeps changing and it is hard to keep up with it all! It's great to have friends who can help you post your photographs. I've enjoyed looking at them.

I've now read and commented on all the posts on the main page of your blog. Impressive! And now it is almost midnight here, so I am going to say goodnight and go to bed. I am glad I found your blog again!

Nina