Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Fresh trial



Several days before, I bought three books. These are primers about Chinese, Korean and German. I hit upon a good idea; start the study of these languages. I have studied English and Spanish in university so this trial is fresh for me :)

Why I thought of this idea? That’s why my spring vacation experience; I went to New Zealand, joined eco volunteer and met nice volunteer members. They are from England, Hong Kong, German and Korea. During volunteer, we lived together and taught our own language each other! I tried to memorize easy phrase for example Good morning or what is this? and so on. It was really exciting because I could learn new languages from native speakers :) These pronunciations sound rhythmic sense I felt so I liked it!

If I can speak German when travel around Europe? If I can speak Korean and Chinese when I talk to friends from Korea and China? This image serves as a stimulus for my study.

No comments: