Thursday, September 4, 2008

I love ''Peter''

Hi, everyone!

I came back Kanagawa yesterday by night bus. During stay my hometown, I was spending a full time. Meeting my friends, having a wisdom tooth (It was fatigued for me…), eating udon ; thick white noodles many times(It is famous noodles in Kagawa, it tastes really good!), and so on. I did a lot of things :-)

Especially I enjoyed spending time with ‘’Peter’’. My family has a rabbit; her name is Peter because we like Peter Rabbit. She is so cute! I stroke her head again and again and watch her long time. I felt happy:-D I want to show her picture but I can’t because I don’t understand buddle share and other ways yet, sorry :-( I have to do it quickly.

By the way, I think university’s summer vacation is really long so I want to experience many things more and more!

4 comments:

Nina Liakos said...

Welcome back to Kanagawa! But don't you have several more weeks of vacation?

It's funny to have a female rabbit named Peter. Why don't you call her Petra? I love Beatrix Potter's stories and illustrations too.

If you study Module 2 (I think), it will tell you have to upload a picture of Peter to your blog. it's easy, really! Just follow the directions, step by step. Try it! I would really like to see your rabbit.

Cheers,
Nina

Nikki said...

Hey Sleepy,
Did you get a wisdom pulled? I just went to the dentist today and he told me I have to get two of mine pulled within the next year. I am very nervous that it will hurt a lot.

Also, I would like to see a picture of Peter. What color is she??

Kira said...

Haha~~~ a Peter rabbit!!! That's cute!

Do you remember me? We talked once on the party day.

Kira said...

By the way, I'm Kira! Mei is my chinese name ^ ^.