Friday, September 26, 2008

Gastroenteritics

Last week, I had been sick. I felt badly so I checked my temperature…I run a high fever…it was 39 degrees!! It was shocked and confused for me :( I called my mother because I didn’t understand what I should do and wanted some advices. After that, I asked my friend who live same apartment to bring drink and banana. Thanks a lot!

But I didn’t recover soon so I went to hospital. The doctor told that I was gastroenteritis (Of course I consult this word a dictionary.); it was really surprising because I thought I only had a fever. Unfortunately I became suffered from diarrhea…I thought good health is really important again and again!

I gave up participating in lodge together for my club and meeting AGU at September 22. I wanted to meet everyone, I felt sad :( I’m looking forward to meet next time!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Oh Sleepy...that's too bad.
I was very sad because you couldn't come dinner with us.
But we will be able to meet next time!

Nina Liakos said...

Sanae, I am so sorry to read that you were so sick. We missed you today at the chat (Was it too late for you, Sleepy? LOL). The next chat will be Oct. 25, 11 pm in Tokyo (take a nap in the afternoon so you can stay up late!). Take care and feel better soon!

Nikki said...

sleepy,
I'm sorry you were so sick. I was also really sick last week. I had a terrible cold with a slight fever. I took a lot of medicene and slept a lot. I'm all better now!