Tuesday, February 3, 2009

*Spring Vacation*

Today this semester test finished so I’m really happy! I hope I can get all credits especially required credits.

Looking back my university life, most of classes have some points which were attracted me. This is natural things because I’m interested in my department and classes are related to my interest. But I think it is good environment for study.

I’m getting along well with my friends who met in this year. I’m really glad to meet a lot of nice friends and seniors (they are member of our English club.) Of course this AGU member is nice and I feel them like a family. When I talk them, I often feel good power or motivation; it is a stimulus for me.

So I must say to everyone and everything ‘’Thank you my freshman life.’’ :)

Spring vacation begins from tomorrow. :) I want to play much, go out many places and become attractive person, who has much deep knowledge, tender heart, can sympathize with a person.

Have a special spring vacation!

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Hi, Sleepy,

I'm glad you've had such a great experience in college. I've started by last semester of college and when I look back, I can't believe how blessed I've been with all of my friends who I love so dearly. Have a wonderful spring vacation, you deserve it.

Joseph said...

SPRING BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!