Tuesday, November 4, 2008

AEI

From November 1 to 3 I was spending busy but exciting time because Aoyama festival was holding these three days.

Our club set up a refreshment stand we sold frankfurter and potato rice cake; it is in chesses and really delicious :) Many people bought those so we became happy.

I’m member of Aoyama English Institute (AEI). Our club main activity is participating in discussion. We talk to other university students in English at these discussions. It is really exciting! I love talking with unknown people and become friends. I took part in only twice so I’m going to participate more and more :)

Recently my friend and I are planning to change AEI more active club so I’m nervous a little. But I try my best.

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Hello, Sleepy,

It sounds like you are a busy, busy girl! I hope you didn't fall asleep in the middle of it all!